Houston is the particular (wildstar) lua and form editor coming with any wildstar installation to help the folks out there developing wildstar addons. It does not need some separate download. If you got wildstar installed. You got houston.
Some really good information and introduction can be found here:
- Graphical Form Designer for visual elements (windows, buttons...)
- (Weak but mostly up to date and complete) API Documentation (Helpfile with classes, evens and functions/methods available for addon developement)
- Project Browser
- Generic IDE stuff like code indent, highlight and partial code-complete
- Loading Soundfiles: http://www.readycheck.org/lui/guide_sounds.html
- This is a example for adding sounds to the lui aura addon, but the description can be used in order to create custom sounds for your addon