- Character's name: Minxe
- Server: Entity (Previously Stormtalon)
- Faction: Exiles
- Crib name: Garden of Eden
What was the inspiration for your crib?
- On the outside of my house, I was hoping to recreate my version of the Garden of Eden. This is the place where man commits the original sin. I took this idea to make each section one of the 7 deadly sins. I also wanted each section to be functional, so I chose the warhorn, eldan statue, and wishing well as housing plugs. I used different flowers, plants, and trees to keep the “garden” theme, and color-coordinated each section to separate it from the rest. On the inside of my house, I was hoping to create a functional living space with an aurin flair. I also wanted to show that the spacious aurin house could feel bigger, as I had not seen any multi-level aurin places at the time I made my home. I have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a shower/bathing area, kitchen and dining room, laundry area, reading nook, home theatre, and mad scientist lab.
What was the hardest part of making your home?
- Finding and buying the items. I knew what I wanted to do, I just had to acquire the items which could take weeks for some to go on sale on the AH. The outdoor décor limits were also tricky to work with as I had all these ideas, and had to pick and choose which to implement.
What item or plot were/are you most looking forward to getting?
- The gorganoth plushie, only because I had the other 26 plushies for weeks and couldn’t wait to complete my set. I now have 2 gorganoths on my housing plot ^-^
- I am most looking forward to getting the chompacobra plushie once it is reimplemented in the game. I already have two spots picked out for it, one on the inside and one on the outside. I am hoping it will be added as a reward for collecting the other 27 plushies in game, or for getting featured on “Crib of the Week” ;)
Of all the Decor items or FabKits you have seen or used, what is your favorite?
- My favorite décor items are the plushies of course! If I had to pick one, I would say the dagun because I love its coloring and being more rare makes it extra special. My favorite fabKIT is the ferris wheel, but it didn’t work with my overall theme so I could not use it. I will be leveling up an alt though to buy one, and making an amusement park theme too!
If you could have one item in your house or on your plot that you have NOT seen, what would it be?
- I would love to own critters and have them run around my plot all day. Jabbits scurrying about would be so cute!