- Character's name: Lawlsagna
- Server: Widow
- Faction: Dominion
- Crib name: Japanese Tea House
What was the inspiration for your crib?
- Well, I play with a group of Local Wizards masquerading as store managers, and shortly after starting on my first house, about 5-6 of them asked me to build stuff for them because it's an aspect of the game that I really enjoy. After building for a few of them and becoming nearly burnt out of ideas, I decided to google 'Japanese tea house' and came across this image:
- Between that, a wonderful video I found of a cute Zen style house by someone named Stormie, I went to work. It was only my intention to create an environment for my friend to enjoy and I consider myself really lucky that it turned out as well as it did.
What was the hardest part of making your home?
- Lighting, dealing with tiki roof signs and working with fabkit integration were probably the most difficult parts of my design. I've also noticed that when you line certain decor up perfectly, it creates a graphic tear/glitch thing, so you really need to pick your poison in that situation and deal with things either being slightly off or constantly glitching.
What item or plot were/are you most looking forward to getting?
- I'd love to get a Ferris Wheel, but I would probably place it at my house, not here. I'm also gonna hold off on that, I can't afford to spend the Elder Gems yet. XD
Of all the Decor items or FabKits you have seen or used, what is your favorite?
- I have a few favorites, Metal Wall Dividers, the Ferris Wheel Fabkit, the Piano Fabkit, Heart Collection Table Lamps, and the Stonewing Crypt Statues.. I can't pick just one!
If you could have one item in your house or on your plot that you have NOT seen, what would it be?
- Farm/Pets/Zoo type of plugins. I know that it's kind of a ripoff of farm story or other similar games though, it'd just be nice to have some animals to keep me company! Also, I'd love for them to implement plugin rotation so we can play with the layout of our plots a bit more.