- Character's name: Eta
- Server: Bloodsworn
- Faction: Exiles
- Crib name: Misery Mountain
What was the inspiration for your crib?
- I was hoping to create a large mountain fortress that was built directly into the mountain. I wanted to create a Fortress within the mountain, that wasn't necessarily discernible from the mountain itself. I was heavily inspired by Mordor, as well as Death Mountain/Dodongo's Cavern. I was aiming for a crude, volatile, hostile looking environment. Little to no plant life, lots of stone, and lots of torches. I was also excited to make a good portion of the mountain climbable. In the final version, nearly all of the mountain is climbable. I also made sure there is often more than one way to complete each jump puzzle.
What was the hardest part of making your home?
- The hardest part was tweaking all the jumping puzzles scattered across the plot. Being a large mountainous area, there was a lot of ground to play-test. I spent quite a few hours testing and modifying all the jump puzzles to get them to an approachable level. Naturally this takes a lot of time, and was definitely harder than the bulk of the build itself.
What item or plot were/are you most looking forward to getting?
- Osun Forge Vent. I've been farming this decor for quite some time, it's a core part for my forge area under the mountain. Unfortunately luck doesn't appear to be on my side.
Of all the Decor items or FabKits you have seen or used, what is your favorite?
- I'd have to say my favorite single item is the Supreme Meat Skewer. I find that decor gets asked about a lot more than most other decor.
If you could have one item in your house or on your plot that you have NOT seen, what would it be?
- I would love decor that looked like a little volcanic vent, or a little magma flow. I'd love to add some volcanic activity to my plot. I know there is a magma flow fabkit, I'd just like some magma or lava decor.