- Character's name: Odetta (Main - Skut)
- Server: Bloodsworn(Pvp)
- Faction: Dominion
- Crib name: Starship Skuterprise
What was the inspiration for your crib?
- I love the housing system in Wildstar, just a little too much. I made a second character just to create this plot. I was hoping to have a seamless feeling of entering a starship and giving off the impression that you are traveling through the stars.
- Who has watched Star Trek / Star Wars / Battlestar Galactica and hasn't found them self wanting to be on a starship? I used the edge of the plot to simulate a force field from sucking the cargo bay, weapons, engine room, crew quarters, cryo bay, medical bay and Ten forward right into the emptiness of space! I wanted it to feel like a starship speeding through space on it's way to some unknown planet.
What was the hardest part of making your home?
- This is my second plot, so I was already really familiar with the advanced tool. The hardest part of creating this plot was hiding all the extra grass and plot that would take you out of the Starship experience. Keeping all the walls, ceilings and floors lined up and seamless was also really challenging.
What item or plot were/are you most looking forward to getting?
- I have plans to some day add a Starship fabkit and have a hanger on the ship. It will take a lot of tricky decor choices to get it setup correctly though.
Of all the Decor items or FabKits you have seen or used, what is your favorite?
- One of my favorite decor items I have found lots of use out of is the "Neon Sign (Star, Beer)". With the 20 light limit, it was great to be able to add so much other "light" to my ship in many different places with out having to use up the limited lighting decor we have.
If you could have one item in your house or on your plot that you have NOT seen, what would it be?
- I would love to see some "portal" type choices. Aka, Doors you can click on to enter or Portals you can place with a point a and point b. This would really open up plots and allow a lot of creative use of space.