The WildStar development describes game customization and technical specifications for WildStar. This includes game UI Macro and AddOn support and documentation of other types of files used for art or for general support of the game.
Welcome to the WildStar Development Portal
- Before editing WildStar development pages, please read the relevant guidelines.
UI Customization Edit
Other materials Edit
Developer talk Edit
- UI Customisation Forums and Guilds
Tutorials and HOWTOs Edit
- UI Guides and HOWTOs
Other Resources and Tools Edit
- Carbine UI Internals
- Lua and XML editing software
Things you can help out with Edit
- Fill out all those red links in World of Warcraft API! (though pick in order of likelihood of being useful). Looking at the FrameXML code to find out how the functions are being used is good way to begin. Please do not create stubs if you are not adding new and useful facts - we prefer red links over stubs with no additional information.
- Copy bolded items in the Global functions list to World of Warcraft API et al.
- Scan Category:API stubs for unfinished pages!
- Take a look in Category:Votes for deleting and look for API pages.
- Help convert old pages to the Help:API Function articles style!
- Add "Triggers Events" sections to old pages that do not have them (and should have them).